Playmaker and Unity3D help with Movement

Hey @Anonymous_PIE,

If you can post your problem here and any screenshots we’ll be able to narrow down the problem and help you fix it :+1:t3:

Talk soon!

1 Like

and i don’t know if this has to do with anything but whenever i try pressing “Apply” in the bottom right of PlayMaker it says this…Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 4.09.13 PM

1 Like

Ah okay, when you’re in the game and you try to move forward do the InputX and InputZ values change?

Also what does your Animator look like?

i’ll send you a picture

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Okay the animator looks good- can you let me know when you try to let play does the inputx and inputz values change when you try to move?

Can you see the values change in the animator when your playing?

Ah I see what might be causing the problem! Looks like you set up the animator on another layer instead of the base layer… but first can you check if the inputx and inputx values change when you play? :+1:t3:

Yes each one of them changes to the X&Z value of their Poses when i press W,A,S,D

This is me pressing the “W” key

1 Like

Wait i think That’s It! i set it on another layer not the base one i created another layer and did all the animations on that one

1 Like

In your playmaker can you take picture showing the rest of the setup actions, I can only see the first one in that first screenshot.

Don’t worry about this if it works on the base layer…

Yes you should be able to quickly reset it up or copy and paste it to the base layer.

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 4.28.00 PM The animations are in Character Movement 70 Not in base layer should i copy them to the Base?

Yes copy them to the base and delete the 70 layer. :+1:t3:

Can you reply now? I upgraded your post limit.

Can i copy/paste it? or do i need to do it manually

1 Like

Oh yeah ty for more posts i thought that was the end Phew

1 Like

You can copy and paste it.